Psychological assessments are used to understand a person’s behaviour, personality, and functioning, or to predict their behaviour and functioning in the future. The outcome of these assessments may result in a diagnosis, which is then used as a guide for treatment planning. Our clinical psychologists and counsellors are licensed and qualified in providing various psychological assessments to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
Some of the assessments available are:
- Child & Adolescent Assessment (Administered by Clinical Psychologists)
- Behavioral, emotional & stress (child-parent system)
- Adults Assessment (Administered by Licensed Counselor)
- Self-Directed Search For Career (SDS)
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis®(T-JTA®)
** Depending on types of assessment, some may include interviews, observation, testing and consultation with other parties that related to you or your child development.
Please contact us for more information.